MFS are excited to be piloting a new buy-to-let mortgage offering. You’ve been asking and we’ve been listening. We’re bringing our 15 years of specialist ‘can do’ lending expertise and DNA into buy-to-let to help our broker partners convert more leads into mortgage loans. We like to think of this as expert specialists, combining multiple complex customer situations, corporate structures, and locations with a wide variety of strong yielding property types. With 2–3-year terms and a bespoke approach to complex combinations, our buy-to-let mortgage loans can provide optionality and breathing space between bridging loan exits or initial purchases and future long-term financing.
We are starting with a few firms initially and hope to add more very soon. Please register interest further down the page if you want to be included in the next phases.
This is currently a restricted pilot whilst we test the proposition. We’ve been in contact with a small number of firms, and we are adding more over the coming weeks. Register interest below if you want to be considered.
£200k - £1.5m
up to 75%
24 - 36 months
MFS can combine challenges like these:
- Fast bridge exit & capital raising
- First timers to Portfolio Pro’s
- The “Rentally challenged” – super flex ICR from 80%. Combine with top slice, wealth, rolled up or deferred interest
- Small or large Multi-Unit Freehold Blocks & Houses in Multiple Occupation, to flats above commercial
- 24-36 month terms – optionality for investment strategies
- Expats, foreign nationals, trusts or offshore companies
- Holiday/Short term lets
- Loans up to £1.5m at 75% LTV
- Impaired credit – tiny dinks to big bumps
IMPORTANT: Credit Report required
For an accurate DIP, our underwriters require a credit report from the applicants. This helps us allocate a tier, get reviews through Credit Committee quickly if required, and speedily issue credit-approved terms. Makes life easier and quicker for you, your clients, and ourselves. Our preference is Checkmyfile, the only multi-bureau report that combines data from Equifax, Experian, TransUnion and Crediva. This depth of data (6 years individual credit account history and judgments) is perfect for brokers to understand their client’s creditworthiness and MFS to underwrite first time. They can try it FREE for 30 days, then £14.99 a month – cancel online anytime.