Gross Loan Amount:
1st Charge & 2nd Charge
An existing Broker introduced us to a seasoned property investor who required short term funding to complete the purchase of a BTL property which had to be completed urgently. The client was in a situation where they had secured terms from another lender. However, was turned down when the deal was near completion due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
We were more than happy to meet the client’s needs, offering terms within a few hours of the Broker making contact. The client was extremely pleased with the terms offered. We quickly moved forward by getting the valuation report readdressed and to speed up the process we engaged our solicitors to start the legal process simultaneously.
MFS was able to complete the transaction and issue the bridging loan within 3 weeks to ensure completion of the purchase and the exit will be through refinancing.
- Featured Product: Residential & Buy-to-Let Bridging Loan
- Explainer Video: Buy-to-Let Bridging Loans
- Tool: Bridging Loan Calculator
- Guide: Guide to Buy-to-Let
- Blog: 17 Questions buy-to-let landlords should ask themselves as rental demand rises
- Blog: The benefits of buy-to-let and is BTL still worth it?