Commercial and Semi Commercial Bridging Loans
What is a commercial bridging loan?
As with any bridging loan, they are generally used to fill a gap until traditional finance becomes available.
This might be buying a new business for example, or purchasing a run down block of offices that is hard to get a mortgage on, or need refurbishing before they can be used or re-sold.
Commercial and Semi-Commercial bridging loans can be arranged for many different reasons.
They can help businesses with commercial property purchases such as Student Lets and HMOs, to Warehouses and Office Space.
We have access to several funding lines, so our commercial bridging loans are well placed to suit your individual circumstances.
They are designed to be fast and flexible, and our interest rates are competitive.
For commercial bridging loans, the overall use of the property must be more than 40% commercial.
This means that if you bought a retail premises with accommodation above it, the retail unit’s value would need to be more than 40% of the total value.
What we do – semi-commercial:
- Acquisition of semi-commercial
- Shops with flats above
- Freehold trading business with flats
- Freehold student lets with retail units
- Semi-commercial investment property
- Multi leasehold with flats above
What we do – commercial:
- Acquisition of commercial property
- Office space
- Trading businesses
- Student lets
- Student accommodation blocks
- Light industrial units
- Commercial investment property
- Multiple leaseholds
- Buying from receiver
- Property acquisition for permitted development
- Freehold and leasehold