South West London
Gross Loan Amount:
An existing client required a facility to pay off their existing lender. The asset comprised of a huge commercial unit and there was a delay in their development finance which was close to completing.
MFS worked quickly and efficiently to ensure the client didn’t fall into default with their existing lender. The bridging loan rates offered were much more competitive than the default rate that would have been charged by their existing lender. We swiftly moved the matter forward by instructing valuers and engaging the solicitors simultaneously. The exit was through development finance.
Our client did not pay default charges or any penalty for early repayment, which allowed the client to redeem the loan as soon as their development finance completed.
- Featured Product: Commercial & Semi-Commercial Bridging Loans
- Explainer Video: Commercial Bridging Loans
- Tool: Bridging Loan Calculator
- Report: The post-pandemic outlook of the UK commercial property market
- Blog: Commercial property tax guide – what taxes do investors need to pay and what are the allowances?
- Blog: What is the minimum EPC rating for commercial property?