Gross Loan Amount:
An existing broker approached us to help a new client with a bridging loan as there was a lucrative property deal with many parties interested.
They also needed to create a separate leasehold title.
MFS instructed both the valuers and the solicitors with the support and knowhow to create a separate leasehold title within 8 days
This is due to our expert panels and experience in dealing with title creation anticipating all the potential hurdles to make the process seamless for both the broker and borrower within the timeframe.
Property Investor was able to acquire their bargain property and create the new title. The exit strategy being long-term finance.
- Featured Product: Residential & Buy-to-Let Bridging Loan
- Explainer Video: Buy-to-Let Bridging Loans
- Tool: Bridging Loan Calculator
- Guide: Guide to Buy-to-Let
- Blog: 17 Questions buy-to-let landlords should ask themselves as rental demand rises
- Blog: The benefits of buy-to-let: what investors need to know and is BTL still worth it?